Most homeowners cover their mattresses with a bed sheet thinking that it can protect their mattress from any dirt. However, dirt can still penetrate the bed sheet and into the mattress. This means that there will still be allergens that need to be removed for the safety of your family. A mattress vacuuming should do the trick but, you cannot use just any vacuum cleaner. There is a specific vacuum cleaner used on mattresses that is kind of pricey to purchase. This is another good reason why you should hire a professional mattress cleaning company.
What Is In Your Mattress
While your mattress may look clean, this does not mean that it is not filled with microscopic particles that can affect your health. These would include:
- Dust, hair, and dander are just about a given on any used mattress, as we continuously shed hair and skin while lying on the bed.
- The other allergens that we may introduce to our mattress are microscopic. These would include bacteria and fungal spores, which eventually causes mould and mildew to form on the mattress. A more thorough job, like a professional mattress steam cleaning service, may be required to properly eliminate such growth.
- Your mattress may be infested with pests like bed bugs and dust mites. These can result in discomfort or even severe health complications. Mattress vacuuming is one of the ways to eliminate dust mites from your mattress.
- It is also not uncommon for your mattress to be the victim of spillage and bodily discharges, like food and beverages from a movie night or sweat and urine. These result in different types of mattress stains that will require different methods to clean.
- Sometimes when a homeowner resorts to DIY mattress cleaning, they use products with harmful chemical compounds. The residue can trigger allergies.
How Often You Should Vacuum Your Mattress?
The answer to this question isn’t straightforward. For example, it may be intuitive to only vacuum your mattress when it is visibly dirty. However, this by no means guarantees that the mattress remains hygienic until the next cleaning session. The microscopic allergens will attest to theat. Since mattress cleaning is important for your health, it is advisable that one engage professional assistance at least once or twice a year.
Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Mattress Vacuuming Service
Hiring a professional mattress cleaner may cost you money but it is always recommended. This can help prevent the common mistakes homeowners make during DIY mattress stain removal, or having to research many guides on how to properly vacuum your mattress because they will be doing it for you. Professional mattress cleaners are equipped with the best vacuums to remove dust thoroughly without spreading it anywhere else. Mattresses are expensive, which is why it is important to maintain them to further increase their lifespan.
In addition to that, professional mattress cleaners have different cleaning approaches on different mattress materials. They are knowledgeable on how to treat certain stains on a certain mattress, which leaves you another reason why you should leave the cleaning to them.
Engage DW Mattress Cleaning for Mattress Vacuuming Services
Vacuuming a mattress requires a much more expensive kind of vacuum that can effectively eliminate all the dust and dust mites present. Also, when it comes to mattress cleaning services, it is best to hire a professional like DW Cleaning because they are skilled and experienced in doing this to also save time and money.
Almost everyone loves spending more time in bed, so it is only right to give your mattress the services it deserves. Opting for a professional mattress vacuuming service can not only save you more time, but also give you peace of mind because the service providers make sure that there will be no allergens, fungal spores, or food particles left on your mattress. Therefore, if you have finally decided to hire a professional mattress cleaner to perform a mattress vacuum for you, contact DW Cleaning.
DW Cleaning Group Singapore offers you a one-stop solution for your cleaning needs in Singapore. Our professional and reliable services include aircon cleaning, mattress cleaning, mattress deep cleaning, mattress steam cleaning, mattress vacuuming, as well as mattress stain removal. In addition, we also provide sofa cleaning, upholstery cleaning, couch cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, and curtain steam cleaning. Our team of experienced cleaning specialists will ensure that the cleaning services will be done professionally. Check out our articles to have a wider view of our services and cleaning hacks. Do not hesitate to call us or contact us via WhatsApp at +65 8241 0032 to solve your cleaning needs!
This article was reproduced from DW Mattress Cleaning Singapore